Tuesday, October 04, 2022

Goodreads

 Are you on Goodreads? I am. It’s how I keep track of books.

My dad was an author of a bunch of books that you can find on Amazon and probably eBay. 

I am an author now, too!

I want to add my dad’s & my books to Goodreads and it’s a struggle because I am on an Apple system - I have an iPad and an iPhone, but I don’t have a Windows machine. 

Goodreads is particular. 

They say they can import books from a website, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Anyway, if you subscribe to this blog because you love my recipes, I put some of them (and new ones!) in my latest book! 

“Simple Book of Shadows: Basic Secular Witchcraft for Witches.” 

You know in “The Wizard of Oz,” how there is “The wicked witch of the West,” and “Glinda, the good witch of the North?” Think of me like Glinda. That’s what the book is like. It’s a beautiful book with full color photos and nothing to be afraid of. It’s nothing like the wicked witch of the west. I promise. 

So, if you subscribe to updates from this blog via email and you see a bunch of updates today, I am so sorry I have spammed you inadvertently. I didn’t mean to. I figured I could post some book things on here (I thought it would just be the one thing, but that didn’t work for Goodreads, so I tried again!) …. And that didn’t work either. So now I am in a holding pattern. 

Anyway, sorry for the spam today, hopefully this note here clears things up!



No comments: